Just landed your dream job of a behind the lens camera guy? Or are you venturing to set up a store and selling live streaming cameras to broadcasters who are on the lookout for the best live stream cameras?
Great! But Wait! Like any other marvel hero, you too would need the services of your valiant side kick to assist you in day to day live reporting, Your live stream camera!
Ask any broadcaster about the thing that is most precious to them, and a unanimous reply will hit your ears: My live streaming camera!
Why is a live stream camera so important? And, what is the difference between a live stream camera and a normal one?
A live stream camera makes a world of a difference. Of course, you cannot live stream and air your recordings with a typical phone camera! Or can you?
The best live stream cameras on the market offer exquisite features that set them apart from any other common camera. You can transmit videos and audio over to others devices right on spot!
When it comes to choosing the best live stream camera, it is better to dive deep into the basics of how a live stream camera works and the important features that need to be included in the whole deal. Costs and other expenses can then be decided depending on the specifications that it has to offer.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Live Stream Camera:
The best live stream camera would require a bit difficult haul of going through different brands that manufacture live stream cameras, understanding each one’s specifications, weighing out their pros and cons and then finally getting your hands on the best live stream camera.
Does It Complement Your Computer Hardware?
Believe it or not, the first thing you should consider is that does the live stream camera that you are interested in, connect with your computer or laptop hardware?
- Analogue Cable: Most live stream cameras usually come with an analog cable that has colored cable ends, which need to be connected to the complementary input jacks available on your TV. These analogue cable live stream cameras can be connected to a computer through a switcher.
- SDI or HDMI Cables: If you are not into the typical analogue cable live stream camera, then try out cameras with an SDI or HDMI output cable. These cables connect easily with in-built jacks on your computer or even laptop!
- High Definition Result:
If you are draining your pockets for the best live stream camera, and it still provides standard definition, then what are you even doing with your life?
High Definition is the celebrity these days. Try getting a live stream camera that supports high definition. A High Definition camera would enable you to capture immaculately crisp image of your subjects, making them more presentable.
- Zooming Options:
A live stream camera should be able to allow you the following three options:
- Zoom-in and Zoom-out
- Panning the Camera
If you are covering an event that requires to be shot from different camera angles, then these three options will allow you to swerve and capture your subjects with ease.
- Ponder Over the Price Tag:
At the end, it all boils down to the budget that you have assigned for the purchase of best live stream camera. As the specifications increase, the price of consumer live stream cameras can begin somewhere between $1200 and progress up to $6000!
Select the best live stream camera that fulfills your needs, has the right specifications to get the job done and the one that meets your budget effectively!
- Your mobile device is now your personal video editing suite - zoom, pan and cut with ease, all from a single camera & app. Available for Android (6 or higher) and iOS (9.3 or higher).
- Stream live to your customers, fans, & friends from virtually anywhere via Wi-Fi or LTE. Mevo streams to Livestream, Facebook Live, YouTube, Periscope and Twitter.
- No rig required. Simple, small and discreet-the Mevo camera & free app are all you need to record or stream your live events beautifully.
- 150 degree all glass lens with Sony 4K sensor. Stream live in up to 1080p Full HD and record in up to 4K.
- Built in stereo microphones with dedicated DSP, and the ability to plugin external audio through the your mobile device or the Mevo Boost Accessory.
- Web Camera specifically designed and optimized for Professional quality video streaming on social gaming and entertainment sites like Twitch and YouTube
- Stream and record vibrant, true-to-life HD 1080P video at 30Fps/ 720P at 60FPS
- Background replacement technology (powered by personify) allows you to integrate your live image and any background Scene, right onto your stream (only works with Windows 7 and above)
- Full HD glass lens and premium autofocus deliver razor-sharp, clear video in consistent high Definition while two Built-in mics capture your voice in rich Stereo Audio
- Record clear videos even in dim or poorly backlit settings with automatic light Correction
- KEHAN CubeCam is designed for everyone to capture the life endless, to record and share video anytime anywhere.
- KEHAN CubeCam supports to go live on Facebook/Youtube, or share video/photo on Twitter/Instagram.
- Effective video compression to make the recording video with small size. 1 hour video is only about 1.5GB. 32GB card could store about 20 hours HD video.
- Tiny size with only 24.5 gram for body wearing, with a 360 degree removable clip to fit more types of fixing.
- 120 degree wide angle lens, nearly double times of smart phone's.
- Business Grade Hd Video Webcam: Full 1080P Hd Video At 30 Frames Per Second For High Quality Video Conferences On Pc Or Mac
- Widest Field Of View: 90-Degree Extended View Plus Pan, Tilt And 4X Digital Zoom; Perfect For Whiteboard Presentations And Product Demos
- Uvc H.264 Encoding: Frees Up System Bandwidth And Delivers A Smoother Video Stream By Putting Video Processing In The Camera
- Business grade HD video webcam: Full 1080p HD video at 30 frames per second for high quality video conferences on PC or Mac
- Widest field of view: 90-degree extended view plus pan, tilt and 4X digital zoom; perfect for whiteboard presentations and product demos
- 1080p HD widescreen sensor - For superior sharpness and image quality.
- Advanced high-precision optics - Auto Focus, High-precision glass element lens
- Clear, high-quality video -TrueColor Technology automatically delivers bright and colorful video,
- High-fidelity microphone - For more natural, detailed audio.
- 1080p HD widescreen sensor - For superior sharpness and image quality
- 64GB internal flash drive and 2 SDXC-compatible memory card slots
- Genuine Canon 10x HD video lens with 8-blade Iris and manual focus ring
- Canon native 1920 x 1080 CMOS image sensor
- Canon DIGIC DV III image processor
- Dynamic SuperRange OIS with powered IS,Video Recording system MPEG4-AVC / H.264
- Aftermarket Charger - Aftermarket Battery - Lens Cap - Lens Hood - Eyecup ** Please Note: Missing microphone holder; microphone holder adapter **
- Panasonic Optical Technology: The high-performance 22x zoom lens was designed specifically for professional HD video production. Sharing the wide-angle capability found in the DVX and HMC series, the lens offers some additional telephoto capability for a 28-616mm (35mm equivalent) zoom range
- Manual Control Rings: Three manual rings - mechanical (cam-driven) zoom, focus and iris - allow you to operate as if you've got an interchangeable-lens camcorder, for fine, tactile control over the parameters of the captured image
- Optical Image Stabilization: To compensate for any shaking of the operator's hand, the AC160 features an optical image stabilizer (OIS)
- High-Sensitivity, Low-Noise 3MOS Image Sensor: The 1/3-type 2.2 Mp 3MOS sensor features the same Ultra Luminance Technology (ULT) that's incorporated in Panasonic's shoulder-mount P2 HD broadcast camcorders
All prices are last updated on 2017-08-18 / Product images credit: Amazon.com